The GREEN Guarantee Label is a quality label that Biofood uses for its products.
The GREEN Guarantee Label has the following specific characteristics:
- Dutch top quality*.
- sustainable and natural products based on ‘respect for animals, humans and the environment'.
- the use of high-quality and natural raw materials and ingredients.
- the use of fresh recipe free-range quality meat (chicken, beef, duck, wild boar and lamb), fish (salmon) and healthy organ meat such as liver, heart and tripe.
- the use of oils and fats of animal origin (conserved with natural tocopherols), which are not or only slightly processed.
- the use of natural additives (vitamin E, rosemary extract, cranberry, rose hips).
- no artificial aromatic flavouring and colour.
- no bio-industry
- no genetically modified raw materials.
- environment and animal-friendly (animal-testing free).
- raw materials, products and suppliers are continuously monitored unannounced by Biofood Diervoeding BV and independent control agencies.
- Biofood Diervoeding BV suppliers are HACCP, ISO and BRC FOOD certified and/or GMP coded.
- Biofood Diervoeding BV suppliers are monitored by VWA (Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority).
- Biofood Diervoeding BV suppliers are monitored and certified by means of a GREEN guarantee certificate provided that their raw materials meet the **required specific quality standardisation.
- the use of recycled packaging material (sustainable).
- the use of sustainable and responsible transport (LEAN and GREEN).
Green Guarantee represents a naturally healthy and clean end product.•
Soortpagina = algemeen
Aan/uit = 0
Sectie = 0
navigatie = dog
artikelnummer = 108
Selectie artikelen = hond en kat , hond